We have a number of potentially powerful initiatives on the drawing board for 2016 and with your help, we’ll proceed to execute them faithfully.
Do you want to be married but do not have anywhere to turn for guidance on how to prepare? Do you understand what it takes to be a husband or wife? What do you need to look out for in your future husband or wife? What are some of the myths surrounding the whole relationship process?
In June of this year we are proposing to have a “So you want to get married” conference to address some of these issues and more.
- Do you have the skills you need? Now is the time to acquire them–and build a future together that is everything marriage can and ought to be.
- Do you want to prepare yourself for a future husband or wife even though you may not have met them yet?
- Do you have questions about the gender roles and many other questions.
Who is the conference for?
- Single males and females who have may not have immediate plans to be engaged or married.
- Single males and females who are to be engaged or married.
- Newly married couples (who have been married for 5 years or less).
- Individuals who have been married before with aspirations to marry again.
There will be a cost attached to the conference. Further details to follow.
Each delegate, prior to attending the conference will be required to complete an online assessment. This will be used to create a comprehensive and robust report which will be personal to you. Throughout the conference we will walk you through certain aspects of the report.
For those interested, or know someone who would benefit from the conference, please pass this post on via Facebook, email etc. but, be sure to watch this space.
We will be posting dates and times with accompanying information over the next couple of weeks. So don’t miss it!
BREAKTHRU International team